Monday, May 13, 2013

Mr & Mrs Potato Head


Mr Potato Head

It has been a crazy last couple weeks!  The Princess was sick and then of course I got it.  So heres a look back at a project that we did one day while she was with me.

I am always looking for things to do with her so I went to my Pinterest Page to find a project.  I had pinned this project awhile back from jocelynandjason.blogspot.com  and Jacee was excited to do it.  

Jocelyn had great instructions!  The only thing I did differently was I didn't double up on the felt pieces like she did and sew them together.  Instead I just cut out single pieces without sewing.  Also, we added a few extra pieces ourselves (like goofy teeth, hair, extra purses & a cowboy hat).

Whenever I do projects Jacee likes to help so since her cutting skill are not good enough to cut felt, I would tell her the piece I needed and had her find it on the pattern sheet.  then, I had her pick out the color she wanted it.  This worked out well.  I could be cutting out the previous one while she was finding and choosing the color for the next one.

This is one of her favorite things to do and a great travel quiet game.

Enjoy,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment